Hazel Blues® | Natural Moonstone and Zircon Double-Layered Ring
- Moonstone information: Natural moonstone is produced in India and appears translucent white in natural light and blue-violet in other light. Totally unique, small inclusions (minerals trapped inside the gems) ensure 100% authenticity. Because it is a natural stone, the crystallization, texture, and color of each moonstone will differ slightly, providing you with a 100% unique piece of jewelry.
- Style: Minimalist
- Appearance: Geometric
- Material: 925 sterling silver, 18k rose gold-plated, natural moonstone, zircon
- Craft: Polished
- Care: Avoid wearing during exercise, as sweat will react with the jewelry to produce silver chloride and copper sulfide, which causes the jewelry to deteriorate and corrode over time.
- Gemstone origin: India
- Includes: A matching box.
6: Circumference 2.1 in
7: Circumference 2.2 in
8: Circumference 2.3 in
9: Circumference 2.4 in
Weight: 0.12 oz (3.5 g)
Free Standard Shipping on all orders over $200*
Cancelled Order and Returns are issued Store Credit Only
More Details: RETURNS CENTER
- We do not issue refunds back to original method of payment. Store Credit will be sent to you in the form of a store credit via email when your Return is processed. Store Credit expires after 5 years.
How do returns | cancelled orders work with Sezzle or ShopPay?
Sezzle and ShopPay purchases are subject to Hazel Blues® standard returns policy of store credit only for items returned within 30 days of fulfillment. If you've returned your order - partial or full - and you haven't paid off all of your installments, then you will continue to pay off those installments until they are complete for the full purchase amount and you will receive an e-gift card for the full amount of the item(s) being returned.